Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008 - The day before we leave for Africa

We can't believe that we begin our African adventure tomorrow! We booked this trip back in February. Now we are packed using our new rolling duffel bags and backpack (for Tim) and a nicer looking carry-on for me (Joyce). Tim's backpack is nice, though. We have been immunized for everything imaginable and have malaria pills, just in case. I am hoping to keep this blog up during our journey. If I figure out how to download pictures, I will try to include them for you to participate along with us. Won't that be fun???
I have created a cheat sheet with the US to South African Rand conversion. It is an easy conversion - but, I made a cheat sheet anyway.
More to come...and thanks for tuning in!

1 comment:

  1. you won a square...as did Arne...be well and I look forward to your trip...

    ReplyDelete